Orc of Ambitia: Nationwide Edition

Slave 3dcg Adventure Male protagonist Fantasy Monster Pregnancy Oral sex Bdsm Rape Simulator Japanese game Animated Humiliation Vaginal sex Anal sex Censored

About game:

Turn all the female heroes and princesses into breeding slaves! The Orcs will rule this entire nation! Capture the female heroes and princesses from all over the nation and 'discipline' them at your human farm to strengthen the Orc regimes! - Randomly generated 3D characters. Over 100,000,000 different combinations! - Heroes, princesses, beastgirls, elves, non human skin tones and more! Find and capture a breeding slave that fits your tastes perfectly! - The discipline mode contains, whip, candle wax, enemas, diuretics, wooden horse, iron branding and various positions of sex!
I transferred 80 percent, the remaining 20% are encrypted. But the most important thing was translated, including menus and storyline. With the storyline, the game makes sense and colors. Translation works only on the game version 1.21, on other versions 100% will lead to the breakdown of the game.



Developer: dieselmine

Status: Completed

Version: v1.21

Censored: Yes

Engine: Unity

Languages: English (MTL)

Platforms: Windows

More games from: [dieselmine]


Cornelica, Town of Succubi [Final]

While working at a bar, the protagonist was asked to draw water. Upon picking up a mysterious stone he found there, he was whelmed by light. When he w ...


In a Certain Mansion... [v1.02]

The protagonist and co. are trapped in a certain western style mansion. Though trembling in fear, they attempt to explore the mansion in search of an ...


The Legendary Cumblade of PRINCESS REINA [v1.02]

[Overview] To defeat the demon king, Princess Reina embarks on a journey with a pornographic sword!? The information broker, the blacksmith, the toolm ...

More games

Conquest of Nibirion: Cover image

Conquest of Nibirion [v1.02a] by Team Pivaso

Not rated

Lisa's Special Day: Cover image

Lisa's Special Day [v1.0] by Mobum

Crimson Keep: Cover image

Crimson Keep [Ch. 7 v1.6] by introspurt

Isekaid: Cover image

Isekaid [v0.0.2] by PervyGoose

Not rated

The Outlier: Cover image

The Outlier [v0.1] by BlueOktavia

Max's Life Remake: Cover image

Max's Life Remake [v0.3] by Kuggazer

QUALIA: The Path of Promise: Cover image

QUALIA: The Path of Promise [Final] by PURESIS

X-MASsive: Cover image

X-MASsive [v0.7] by FPC-Games

Magical Girl Sarah: Cover image

Magical Girl Sarah [Final] by yaminabedaiichikantai

Melody Blood: Cover image

Melody Blood [2022-01-23] by Musfan

Not rated

The Rural Homecoming: Cover image

The Rural Homecoming [v1.02] by NTRMAN

Stacy & Tracy: Cover image

Stacy & Tracy [v1.0] by Jerberjer

Disorder: Cover image

Disorder [v0.3.1] by Gawbo Coppersnatch

Desert Adventure: Cover image

Desert Adventure [v0.3.0 - remastered] by Grumpy Eagle

Monster Girl Tailes: Cover image

Monster Girl Tailes [v0.37.0] by InterLEWD Creations

Harem College: Cover image

Harem College [v0.03] by chkm8

Chronicle of a vacation: Cover image

Chronicle of a vacation [v1.0] by The Dark Forest

MatchThem: Cover image

MatchThem [v0.017 Beta] by MrDeadbird

Horny Witch Hunt: Cover image

Horny Witch Hunt [0.9.7] by Cute Pen Games

Not rated

Angel Girl X: Cover image

Angel Girl X [Final] by KooooN Soft

Sucker Punch: Meek to Onahole: Cover image

Sucker Punch: Meek to Onahole [v0.2.1.0] by Bent Shaft Studios

Sperm Race: Cover image

Sperm Race [v1.0] by 478

Demonic Contract Sex Succubuzz: Cover image

Demonic Contract Sex Succubuzz [Final] by Mandarin Farm

The Voluptuous DEMON QUEEN and our Shoebox Apartment Life: Cover image

The Voluptuous DEMON QUEEN and our Shoebox Apartment Life [Final] by ORCSOFT

Bakana Imouto: 10 Days A Bitch: Cover image

Bakana Imouto: 10 Days A Bitch [v1.11] by Breast Mafia

Scarlet Spire: Cover image

Scarlet Spire [Final] by AlleyKat Games

Village of Adventurers 2: Cover image

Village of Adventurers 2 [Final] by Tamamo Studio